Ski Resort Restaurant Job With Housing Available
Full Time posted 2 years ago
About the Job
Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. Our premier family-friendly resort offers vast options for fun, adventure, and exploring, where you can join a community that loves where they live and what they do.
Our vision for the upcoming winter season is to deliver that Experience of a Lifetime, and with safety as our top priority, aspects of both the employee and guest experience this season will be adjusted accordingly.
The Restaurant Support worker is an active contributor to the functionality of the restaurant and can show the versatility and range to complete multiple tasks throughout the day. This unique role will provide the right candidates keen insight and understanding into the complex operations, daily activities, and processes of the restaurant.
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
We will continue to offer employee and dependent ski passes. Employees and their dependents will be given priority access to the mountain and will be exempt from the guest reservations system. (Subject to restrictions when there is limited terrain open).
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro, and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
How to Apply
Apply now online by clicking APPLY NOW
No Experience Required